A Complete Course for Building a Custom Size Stretch Knit Skirt Block with Design Projects to Practice Your New Skills
Here's what you're getting with your purchase:
- Access to step by step video instruction demonstrating how to draft, refine and fit a custom size skirt block for stretch knit fabrics
- Downloadable class materials that provide notes, guides, and worksheets to keep you on track.
- Detailed video instruction on how to use your new block pattern to create 3 ready to sew patterns that teach you the principles of knit pattern design. (You'll create The Perfect Pencil Skirt, The Asymmetrical Drape Skirt, and The Asymmetrical Flared Skirt using your personal sloper for a perfect fit.)
- Study at your own pace convenience.
* This course is a self study stretch knit pattern drafting course for beginner pattern makers. Previous sewing experience is assumed and required. The course includes a downloadable guide for assessing and solving common fit issues but does not include one to one fitting guidance from the instructor. Questions about the course content are answered by the instructor in the comment section below each video lesson.